Next release will be 0.9.10
We haven't reached what we expected for 1.0, but we've got quite a few useful changes so we're gonna put 0.9.10 out. Some notable features to be included:
- All libraries of R7RS-large Red and Tangerine edition. (Exact complex numbers aren't in yet.)
- Immutable pairs are supported natively.
- PEG parser library will be finally documented and ``offical''.
- Native string cursor support, thanks to @pclouds.
- Input editing feature is enhanced to include online key-binding help. Probably still early to make it default, but we'll probably add command-line switch to test it easier.